My contributions on the group project

 In my group project. I have researched mainly on the desirability of implementing a smart cart in Singapore. I came across a article, "Here's why more than half of Singaporeans still prefer in-store shopping". Where it states that even though majority of Singaporeans shoppers prefer to browse online web store before visiting its respective physical store, 56% of shoppers still prefer to buy in-store as they will be able to validate the product's quality before purchasing.

Next i have researched on the ergonomics of a smart cart, where we take into account variables that we have to take note such as the overall speed of the cart to accommodate to our walking speed. I have also researched the average height and reach of a Singaporean so as to implement the most ergonomic smart cart for the user. I have also tried to research on the user interface of the cart, determining whether if there is stuffs that we can further implement or improve on the existing interface to accommodate to the local market.

I have also helped to refine our purpose and problem statement after discussing with the group mates and also tried to assists in their research by finding various articles to support their findings.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introductory Letter to Brad Blackstone

Interpretation of Quotation